First, check the steering gear for oil leakage check
Check for leaks in the hydraulic lines, joints, oil drain plugs, etc. between the steering gear, the oil storage tank and the steering oil pump.
Second, cleaning the steering rack
First release the steering hydraulic oil. Flip up the cab front cover, pull out the dipstick, and place the cleaning container (capacity greater than 4 liters) under the steering gear to prepare for oil. Lift the front axle until the wheels are completely off the ground. Unscrew the oil drain plug on the lower end cover of the steering gear and start the engine for 10 seconds to ignite immediately. The hydraulic oil in the oil pump and the oil storage tank is discharged. Turn the steering wheel to the left and right repeatedly until the limit is reached until the oil is completely drained. Tighten the oil drain plug.
Then clean the oil storage tank and clean and replace the filter element.
Finally exhausted. Open the oil tank cap and add it to the edge of the tank. Step on the exhaust brake button, use the starter to drive the engine to make a few laps, and at the same time replenish the oil into the oil tank, start the engine idling, and slowly turn the steering wheel to the extreme position. Repeat this several times to completely exhaust the air in the steering system.
from Taizhou dongna--factory of steering gear for dodge
- The Bogie Is One Of The Most Important Componen...
- The Main Disadvantages Of Rack And Pinion Steer...
- Advantages Of Recirculating Ball Steering
- Advantages Of The Worm Pin Steering Gear
- This Type Of Steering Machine Is Mainly Used Fo...
- The Structure Of The Steering Booster Is Very C...
- Power Steering Gear Is Available In Both Pneuma...
- Steering Machine Troubleshooting
- Engine Development History
- In-line engine, generally abbreviated as L
- SHANGHAI Automechanika Nov 28th-Dec 1st,2018