Power Steering rack failure and troubleshooting
• 1) Cause of failure
• (1) The oil is too dirty, the filter is blocked or the oil level is low.
• (2) There is a lot of air in the power steering system.
• (3) Foreign matter in the steering rack system causes the steering pump flow control valve to become stuck.
• (4) The tire pressure is insufficient, the steering column of the pump interferes, the connection is loose, and the pump installation position is loose.
• (5) The bolts at the connection points of the tubing are loose, causing the steering fluid to leak.
• (6) The steering piston cylinder is too worn, the oil seal is poorly sealed, and the control valve is stuck or damaged.
• 2) Troubleshooting and troubleshooting
• (1) Check the steering gear, oil cup filter, steering oil, and clean the entire power steering system.
• (2) If the pump is dirty, be sure to clean the inside and outside of the booster pump and tubing (do not use cotton gauze or other multi-fiber cloth, clean with a clean brush), and vent air to the steering system as specified.
• (3) Inflate the tires as specified and adjust the performance of the engine.
• (4) Refuel to the specified oil level and check or replace the oil cup.
• (5) Check the connections of the tubing and tighten the connecting bolts.
• (6) Replace the tubing, power steering pump or power steering rack.
from Taizhou dongna--manufacturer of power steering rack for mercedes benz
- The Bogie Is One Of The Most Important Componen...
- The Main Disadvantages Of Rack And Pinion Steer...
- Advantages Of Recirculating Ball Steering
- Advantages Of The Worm Pin Steering Gear
- This Type Of Steering Machine Is Mainly Used Fo...
- The Structure Of The Steering Booster Is Very C...
- Power Steering Gear Is Available In Both Pneuma...
- Steering Machine Troubleshooting
- Engine Development History
- In-line engine, generally abbreviated as L
- SHANGHAI Automechanika Nov 28th-Dec 1st,2018